To Our Current, Former, and Future Patients, and Those Seeking Physical Therapy:
As Core PT enters its six year anniversary, we recently took some time to re-read and reflect on what was written in 2013. It only seems like yesterday when we were trying (read: struggling) to articulate what we wanted Core Physical Therapy to be. There was one guy, in one clinic with a vision of bringing a better Physical Therapy experience to Chicago.
We are taking this opportunity to renew our commitment to providing a more efficient and effective physical therapy experience in Chicago. Having grown from one clinic to four, from 1 employee to 15, we know:
- That our commitment to more one-on-one care is getting results.
- That decreasing barriers to entry via scheduling on our website helps people get the care they need, when they need it.
- That providing one-on-one full hour evaluations for our patients helps them understand and commit to making positive change.
- That never double-booking and offering no less than 30 minutes one-on-one care with our clinicians, allows our physical therapists the freedom and time to critically analyze their patients’ concerns.
- Being Built on Innovation, Driven by Excellence, and Focused on YOU, we have set the stage for sustainable, successful outcomes.
Built on Innovation. Core Physical Therapy will continue to find new and more efficient ways to deliver physical therapy services. From online scheduling, emailed statements, patient portals to telehealth; we will continue to build our system to suit our patients needs in 2018 and beyond.
Driven by Excellence. Core Physical Therapy will continue to strive for clinical excellence in patient care. We will provide our physical therapists the support and freedom to develop their practice by maximizing their effectiveness in their treatments. We will continue to seek out those clinicians that are committed to staying current on treatment techniques and philosophies to give their patients the best opportunity for improvement in the most efficient way possible.
Focused on YOU. We will continue to guarantee to our patients that we will provide the most one-on-one time in the Chicagoland area. Physical therapy is a people business: education, development, behavior change, and problem solving. It is giving patients the opportunity to understand their condition as well as giving the physical therapist the opportunity to treat each patient effectively every visit. For that, there is no substitution for time. We promise that each new evaluation will be one hour and each follow up visit will have a minimum of 30 minutes of 1-on-1 time with the physical therapist.
These past five years we have learned, listened, and experienced. One lesson we have learned is to take every opportunity to say “Thank you.”
If it wasn’t for the support of our families, our partners and, most importantly, our amazing patients, we couldn’t do what we love to do. We are blown away by all the support from everyone inside and outside Core Physical Therapy.
Thank you for believing in us.