New to physical or occupational therapy? Our following points of interest can help to you get acquainted with Core’s new patient procedures, and on the road to recovery!
- Have you received a referral from your physician for physical therapy? If so, please contact our offices at (773)999-9825 to schedule your Initial Evaluation. You may also visit us at www.coreptclinics.com to schedule an appointment online.
- Occupational Therapy: Are you experiencing issues of the hand, wrist, forearm, or elbow? Core’s Occupation Therapy program specializes in treating conditions of the upper extremities. If you have received a physician’s order for occupational therapy for treatment of any of the above issues, please call our offices at (773)999-9825 to schedule your Initial Evaluation with our occupational therapist. ***Occupational Therapy services available at the Loop 79 W. Monroe Street facility only. Initial Evaluation appointments available by phone***
- Follow-Up Appointments: For current physical or occupational patients who have undergone their Initial Evaluation with one of our facilities in the past three months. Appointments available online and by phone.
- No referral? No doctor? No problem! All of our facilities offer 30-minute complimentary injury screenings to assess your injury, address your questions, and offer self-care guidance that can help to resolve your issue. If your provider feels that you may benefit from physical or occupational therapy, our offices can assist with connecting you to a physician for further follow-up. Complimentary injury screenings appointments available online or by phone.
- Your therapy Initial Evaluation as well as your follow-up appointments will run for approximately one hour. If you are running late or experiencing time constraints with your appointments, please call our office to notify us so we may help to best maximize yours and your therapist’s time together
- When scheduling an appointment for an Initial Evaluation, you will receive an appointment confirmation by email, along with a link to complete your new patient registration paperwork online, prior to your first session. You may also download and print your forms by going to www.coreptclinics.com —–
>Patient Center ——> Patient Forms. If you will be completing paperwork in our office at your first visit, we ask that you arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment start time.
- Clothing: Most treatment will require your therapist to be able to comfortably access the injured area of your body. Starting with your initial visit, it is recommended that you come prepared with a change of comfortable clothing and/or shoes that you can perform light exercise in. All of our facilities are equipped with changing areas and storage for your belongings.
- Insurance and Payment: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your insurance or financial responsibility, don’t hesitate to ask! We are happy to work with you to ensure we can help make arrangements that are most suitable for your circumstances. We recommend that you address any questions to us at the start of your treatment or as they arise, so we may help you to be armed with the information you need to prepare accordingly and promote a more positive patient experience.